Three Springs Fruit Farm
Proudly growing food in Adams County Pennsylvania since 1901.
Located in beautiful Adams County, Pennsylvania, Three Springs Fruit Farm is a seventh generation family farm that brings fresh tree fruit, berries, tomatoes, vegetables, and products made with them to markets all over the Mid-Atlantic. Founded in 1901, Three Springs Fruit Farm is recognized by Food Alliance as among the best in their field for their commitment to progressive, sustainable growing practices and land management.
News from the Farm
- Nerdy Ag: Spring Frost Damage Revisited AND Shady Growth May 19, 2016
- Headhouse Farmers Market Begins Its 10th Season! April 28, 2016
- #FoodTank Summit - tune in April 21th for the Webstream! April 14, 2016
- Play With Fire, Scarecrow! Or how I learned to cook with hot chillies April 8, 2016
- Farmers' Market Schedule - 2016 April 5, 2016
- Winter Buyers Club 2016 April 4, 2016
- Nerdy Ag: What To Know About Spring Frost, Freezes, and Fruit Trees April 4, 2016
- South Africa: A Short Blog From a Large Continent February 21, 2016
- Nerdy Ag: Harvest Maturity Tests, Refractometer (with new video!) October 26, 2015
- Important Info On Our Peach Crop, 2015... September 16, 2015